Evry1 Free Mini - Conference
We are so excited to give you a taste of what is in stored for future Evry1 events! In the spirit of the late, great community leader Mariel, we are excited to provide this opportunity because if one of us falls, we rise up as a community.
During the event, not only will we have a great time, but we will also have 12 speakers covering a variety of topics ranging from sourcing, recruiting and so much more!
- Engaging Humans with Steve Levy @ 10:00am
- Sourcing for Non-Tech with Alan Fluhrer @ 10:20am
References Galore with Mikey Weil @ 10:40am
Make It Memorable: Mastering the Art of the Candidate Experience with Britanee Pelikan @ 11:00am
Leading an Agile Sourcing Team with Keri Dann @ 11:20am
Don't You Forget About Me - Utilizing Existing Data in Your ATS/CRM with Trish Wyderka @ 11:40am
- Systematic Bias in Hiring and How to Mitigate It with Ninh Tran @ 1:00pm
- Using Your Sourcing Skills for the Greater Good with Erin Mathew @ 1:20pm
- Process is greater than technology - Creating a culture of hiring with executive buy in - even if you are just a team of 1 with Tom Weinert @ 1:40pm
- Making Sense of Chaos with Cyndy Davis @ 2:00pm
- The Tools I Can't Live Without with Dean Da Costa @ 2:20pm
- Open Q&A: Ask me anything but sourcing! with Danyel Young @ 2:40pm
*All times are in Central Standard Time.